Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankgiving gift

 This is a remake or an up do it you will of a Martha Steward goodie box. I used a JustRite stamp for the design and spellbinders dies. I used prisma color pencils to color the design. The square lace doily motif was cu from color core paper and sanded to give it an aged look, and I edged the die cuts and box edge with Ranger distress ink. This is a fast and easy way to personalize a box of goodies for Thanksgiving host.
I can not beleive Thangsgiving is next week!
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Marge said...

Very festive for a fall gift!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop