Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Hallo-weenie!


 I just love Raisin Boats fun Halloween set Canines in Costume. I colored the Hot Dog with copic markers.  I used a candy stamp from Halloween all around to make my own back ground. I colored the candy's with copic markers. It really was fast and easy.I used some of Raisin Boats bright card stock to make mats and flap for my treat bag holder.It is just a 1/2 sheet of paper that I scored to make a treat bag holder.I stapled the clear treat bag inside and used double face tape to secure the flap.
  You still have a little time to make some fun Treats for your little kido's
Donna.
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop