Tuesday, October 16, 2012

JustRite Challenge card one #083


   I love using printed papers on my cards, the challenge of finding prints that work together yet make the card pop. I made this fall card for my husbands Grandmother who is 96 and sharp as a tack. We don"t get to see her much so I like to send her cards every once in a while to let her know we are thinking of her.
   This challenge is to use 3 printed papers or a background stamp.I stamped the fall still life from JustRite and colored it with copc markers. I die cut it and the mats with spellbinders dies including the leaves. ( I love this small leaf die set it has several leaf style in one die set which makes it great for on cards.)I also used spellbinders M-Bossability wood grain embossing folder.and then rubbed ink over the raised design. I die cut the card with an Accucut tag card die.I really like how it turned out all warm and fall like. I love the way the printed papers even thought they are some different really work well together.
    Check out other designers take on the Three's company challenge 083 at JustRite Stampers.
  Thanks for stopping.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop