Friday, October 26, 2012

Monster treats for Halloween


Side view with candy bag inside
 I just love Raisin Boats Monster Wishes stamp set.I wanted to make some fun Halloween treats for my Daughters friends at collage. I thought this would be a fun set to use for Halloween.I have done this every year for her and her friends and they seem to enjoy it.
I used some of Raisin Boats fun background stamps to stamp the Treat Bag holder. I chose purple and orange and lime green for my colors.I stamped the monsters and colored them with Copic markers. I die cut them with spellbinders and then attached them to the front of the Treat bag holder. I filled the zip lock treat bag with candy and then stapled it to the inside of the fold and then used double faced tape to put the treat bag holder together.
 I hope you like my Halloween treats.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop