Tuesday, October 16, 2012

JustRtie Card 2 challenge 083


 This is another fall card I made for a friends mother who is quite ill and l like to send her cards to cheer her up.It is a variety of prints from plaids to floral prints. I edged things with a sponge and brown ink. I stamped the saying border and inset with leaves and saying with brown ink and then colored the leaves with prisma color pencils.adding the green around the border to make the leaves stand out a bit more. I also used a sponge to edged the die cut oval with a soft tan ink.I added small copper brads and a pretty gingham ribbon with a brown mat to pull it all together. I cut the card with an Accucut card die.and the mats and stamped image with spellbinders die's.I used foam tape to pop up the focal point.I sponged the edges of the card as well as the mats to give a warm vintage feel to the card.
     I hope you like it and check out the other great cards fellow creative paper crafters have made over at JustRites blog.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop