Sunday, January 26, 2014

Bear hugs Valentine treat


I just sent off the Valentine treats I did for my daughters little gymnasts she teaches. I used a fun die from Accucut that looks like a small paper bag.( Bag Sleeve) I cut it from some fun pink paper and then used a embossing folder with x's and o's for a fun dimensional background. I cut some strips of printed paper  and some brown for a mat.I attached it to the card/bag in the middle. I then die cut the circles using a Spellbinders die. ( use wax paper to help the small openings come out easier) I stamped the bear and the words Bear Hugs and the tiny hearts on the circle around the edges.I used Raisin Boat stamp set # 10200 Tree's Company) I then stamped the bear on tiny printed paper and cut them out.( I do this when I am watching T.V.) I did color the inside of the ears with a pink and used a glue pen to put some brown flocking on their noses.Now I attached the circles on the side of the card/bag and then I used foam tape to attach the bear on top of where I stamped it on the circle.
  I put in a valentine pencil and some pixy stixs as well as a Fun Dip. That should be enough sugar to make them fun to have around, don't you think.
   Well I have a few more Valentine treats almost done to share with you but that is it for tonight.
   I hope you stay warm and safe with this crazy winter weather we are having in the mid west.
Take care and thanks for stopping.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Linda said...

Adorable Donna! Thank you for joining the challenge at Raisin Boat. Hugs, linda

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop