Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Golden filligree hearts card


This is such a pretty elegant card great for Valentines Day,a wedding ,or a 50th Anniversary card. It was fast and easy to make. I stamped the background stamp ( JustRite Elegant Fronds) on a pearl paper with versa mark ink and then I embossed it with gold embossing powder. I also did the same on some scraps,which I die cut with a spellbinders heart die.I die cut the pearl paper with a scalloped rectangle spellbinder die as well as a gold card stock with a rectangle spellbinder die. They were all layered on the white card bace and small pearl flowers were attached to the center of the hearts that I layered on the card with mats.
  I wish the picture would really highlight how pretty the pearl paper is with the gold embossing.
  I will be entering this into JustRites Background challenge and Stamp T.V.s Valentine Challenge.
  Thank you again for stopping.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop