Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine /wedding card pink and brown


I used JustRite's Elegant Fronds on the background of my card. I used ivory card stock and Momento Angel Pink  ink. I then stamped pink card stock with coco brown momento ink using JustRites Garden Gate Background stamp. I also stamped the Garden Gate stamp on pink card stock and Momento's Angel Pink I then used Spellbinders die to cut the heart with the eyelet edge and the small heart is from spellbinders mixed media die's.I attached the hearts to the card the small one with foam tape and then a sheer bow. I then stamped the word love all over the back ground. ( The love stamp is from the stamp set Botanical  medallions and banner. The "on your special day is from the set your special day medallion set.I edged the hearts with brown ink using a sponge.
  I am posting this on JustRites  background challenge and Stamp T.V.'s Valentine challenge.
  I have had a lot of fun playing with my backgrounds and will have some more cards to share with you.
  Thanks for stopping in.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop