Friday, January 31, 2014

Wishing you Happiness card


This is a card I did to show off the background stamp( JustRite background stamp Elegant fronds). I stamped the card with Angel pink momento ink and then edged it with brown ink and a sponge. I stamped the word  stamp ( Botanical Medallion and banners ) and the back ground stamp on a scrap of pink paper. I die cut a heart from the background stamp and then die cut the words and I also stamped the saying Wishing you... on pink paper with the brown in and I edged all of them with brown ink and a sponge. I layer things on the side of the card using foam tape to add dimension to the hearts.I wrapped a sheer ribbon around the card with a small bow on the right side.
  I made this card for JustRites background challenge and Stamp T.V.'s Valentine challenge.
  Be sure to pop over and see the other fun and fancy cards the other designers  have made.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Sheri said...

WOW! So many great Valentines here - you've been BUSY!! Thanks for taking time to enter all your cards in our challenge at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop