Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 2 of my Halloween count down to blog candy

 How about a fun Party invite. I used Raisin Boats stamp set Wrap Party to stamp this invite as well as All Wrapped up.
Have fun and don't forget to leave a message of sign up to follow my blog to win the free stamp set from Raisin Boat on October 30.
Donna" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

3 comments:

Linda said...

Really really cute Donna! Happy Birthday early. The big 50. Well it not so bad. I was there 8 almost 9 years ago. I hope you have fun plans.
Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Time to party. "Mummies night out" is suitable to my gang all year.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore that saying "Mummies night out", so perfect. Great job Donna!

Lori

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop