Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall is in the air at Just Rite take two

I fell in love with this rich orange paper by Basic Grey from Indie Bloom so I used it as my background for this vibrant Fall card.I stuck with a simple design for this card using oval spellbinders to die cut my harvest image and then a beautiful orange paper by Raisin Boat. I colored the stamped image with copic markers and edged it with Ranger distress ink and a sponge. I cut the leaves out and and added them to give a bit of dimension to the card highlighting the fall theme.It just makes you feel all the warmth of the fall colors.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop