Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall is in the air at Just Rite take one

I had fun with this challenge. I grew up on a farm and I love fall so this card was fun to do. I went with a creamy white barn instead of the traditional red. I used spellbinders dies to cut and mat the barn.The papers are from My minds eye ( Stella Rose,and a Beautiful Life) I wanted to really feature the barn stamped image on this card so I did a shorter card and had the die cut mat raise up and take center stage.I used copic markers to color this and edged it with Ranger distress ink and a sponge.
I hope you get a chance to enjoy some of Gods beauty this fall it is just amazing this year in Wisconsin!
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is quite beautiful, loving those gorgeous papers, the image and design are truly wonderful thank you for joining us at Bearlymine Challenges.
hugs
Lorraine x

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop