Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween count down Blog candy winner....

 Well I drew a winner from the names of you who left a comment for the Raisin Boat Stamp set. The winner is Cally.
Please send me an email at donna.polley@gmail.com and let me know what set you would like and I will get the set from the girls over at Raisin Boat Stamps.
 Thank you all for stopping in and checking out my Halloween creations. I won't be posting as regularly as I did for this but be sure to stop in and see what I come up with for the up coming Holidays.I hope you saw something to inspire you to do a project or 2 of your own.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop