Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 8 of Halloween count down

This was my table full of mixing and matching  of colors and designs.


 Well what about a fast and easy sucker cover. I did these for my daughters gymnastics class. She teaches several classes in Milwaukee where she goes to collage.I think they will like them they are apple with camel. Bobbie over at Raisin Boat posted a patten for covers I did over at raisin boat check it out hear.I used the Halloween all around set to do these as well as their new paper. Don't you just love the rich colors!I used spellbinders dies to cut out the circles. and hand cut the little wrapped candy.I almost forgot, I used some of the fun background stamps on the sucker covers with different ink colors to add some whimsy.
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you lose a day here (Thursday?)
Count it up to pre halloween candyitis,

How cute, and super original. I love that you showed your worktable loaded with different circles (circled out for a bit?)

I hope the girls know how you worked to make them the perfect treats cover to take home.

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Thank you, love from Anne C.xx

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop