Tuesday, December 4, 2012


Get out your brayer for a fast and fun card. I used Momento inks in Danube Blue 2/3 on one side of the roller and London fog on the other about 1/3 I then tore a piece of paper and then put it on the bottom of my white card stock for the snow. I rolled it across the paper with the torn paper on the bottom with the blue for the sky and the gray closer to the white .I removed the torn paper mask and then sponged a little on the white to soften the look. I also sponged a bit of the grey on the top of the sky. I then stamped the trees ( Raisin Boat # 10001 Natures Reflections.)with versa mark ink and embossed them with white embossing powder.I cut a black mat and stamped the season's greeting on the bottom. I used a sizzix embossing folder to emboss the front of the card and then wrapped some iridescent twine around and attached the stamped/matted tree's on the front of the card.
    This is a fast and easy card to make. I do love the soft background with the white tree's.
    I hope you get out your brayer and play with your own brayer back ground.
Happy Stamping,
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop