Thursday, December 13, 2012

last Card for Photo Card challenge at JustRite Stamps


This was a simple card I did where I embossed the blue paper and then rubbed it with red ink. I die cut the picture and mat with spellbinders die's. I stamped the saying from JustRites Christmas Antique Labels One with a custom die that coordinates with the stamp set. I used Gray Flannel ink from Momento  and then sponged it with the red ink.. I used pop dots to attach both the picture and saying.I added a bit of bling with VivaGlitter liner Holo Iridescent and a red rhinestone. The colors work so well with the picture.
  I have enjoyed this challenge, It made me think outside my box.
Have a very Merry Christmas.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Another GORGEOUS creations! Thanks for entering again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop