Monday, December 3, 2012

Snowflake treats to share

Accucut gable box die used and Raisin Boat stamp set.
I am finally posting again. My daughter had my computer at school while my husband fixed hers.I have some fun Christmas projects to share with you.
Spellbinders mitten die and Raisin Boat stamp set.



Spellbinders dies used and Raisin Boat stamp.
Spellbinders die used and Raisin Boat stamp,and glitter liner.

Raisin Boat stamp used and glitter liner.



      I did several projects with Raisin Boats snowflake stamps from set # 10256 Sparkle and Splender
I love the Scandinavian  feel to this set. It takes on such a different look with different color inks or back round papers such as kraft. Teal Zeal Momento ink is my new favorite color. Don't forget to add some fun glitter with Glitter liners or stickles.
   I hope you enjoy some of my Christmas treats. I hope to post more in the next few days so be sure to stop back.Feel free to pin away.
  Thanks for stopping,
Donna
 





" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop