Sunday, December 9, 2012

How about a ltttle Rheindeer Poop???

Add caption
   
 I fell in love with Raisin Boats Holiday stamp set # 10259 Night Before Christmas. It is a fun set with a cute little saying you just need to check out for your self.
      I stamped the circle saying with Grey flannel momento ink and then the Reindeer Poop with Love Letters Momento ink.I die cut it with a spellbinder circle die and then I cut a red mat with a scalloped circle. I stamped the frame with Love Letters red ink on the blue card stock. and die cut it with an spellbinder oval die and again a red scalloped mat to put behind it.I added some small star brads I had on each side of the circle.I adhered all the layers; putting foam tape under the blue layers to give it some dimension.  I filled small clear cellophane bags with malted milk balls and then used red line tape to attach the tag to the filled bag.
    I almost forgot that I added some sparkle to the border with a glitter get pen and the red words with a Glitter liner.They don't show up to good on the picture but it really adds a fun sparkle to this project.
   I made these for my grand nieces and nephews for a little Christmas treat. I really like the red with the light blue paper kind of different but fun!
   Go check out some of the other fun stamp sets Raisin Boat came up with for the Holidays!
Donna
  
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop