Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A remake of a heart box for Valentines Day



    I found this heart box back in my craft shop waiting for a make over.I decided to make it into a vVlentine box for my daughter. I stamped the cat from Raisin Boats Stamp set Wild about ewe honey I stamped it with brown ink and then colored it with Copic markers. I die cut the scalloped heart from some fun love paper and then edged it with a sponge and brown ink.I wrapped some fun irridecent twine also from Raisin Boat and added a fun love charm I had in my goodie draw.I put some lace around the cover and called it a day.
     I hope it inspires you to make a Valentine treat for someone special in your life.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop