Saturday, January 19, 2013

Moxie Fab small card challenge with a valentine twist

   
  I love a challenge so here I go I pulled out some fun stamps that I thought would fit on these cute little gift cards I have with envelopes. They measure3 1/2" x 2 1/2" I dry embossed some with frames from Sizzix ( stampin up) and the other is a border that is from a sizzix die set I have.I then stamped my goodies and colored. Some I cut out and put Raisin Boat stamp sets I have. on with pop dots the others I just stamped and colored on the card. the stamps are from various These are fast an simple cards to add to a box of candy or a hand made gift of goodies. Great for Valentines day.
   Why don't you think small today and make some little cards.
    I hope you have a great weekend.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop