Thursday, January 31, 2013

Quick and easy treat toppers for Valentines Day





   
I used a variety of Spellbinders dies that were rectangle in shape and then cut ones to fit my bags. I cut some from fun printed paper and a plain one which I ran through a embossing folder. I stamped some fun goodies from Raisin Boats stamp set Tea Time Treats I stamped things with red ink for a fun look. I stamped the little cup cakes with grey and then colored them with Copic markers and cut them out. I die cut some fun red mats for behind them from various Spellbinders dies.I then added some goodies to my bags and attached them to the bag toppers. Very fast and fun. A great project to make with kids or to give to kids.
   Why not play with your spellbinders dies and see what you can come up with for a bag topper!
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop