Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Honey Bee Valentine

    
Here is a fun and fast Valentine card. The stamp is from a fun Valentine stamp set over at Raisin Boat called Wild about your Honey! I simply stamped the heart shaped bee hive with Grey Flannel ink by Momento and the bee's,colored them with Copic markers. I die cut it with a spellbinders circle die and then die cut a grey mat to go under it.I punched the border from the same grey paper with a Fiskars border punch.I embossed the pretty pink paper with the fun x and o embossing folder by Sizzix.( My new favorite) I put it all together on the card and then stamped Happy Valentines Day on the bottom right corner and I was done.I hope you like the pink and grey together it was a bit out side of my box but I am loving it now.
     Have a great day and find some time to play with your Valentine stamps.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop