Sunday, January 27, 2013


 This is a card I did for my Mom's Birthday on Friday. I used  JustRite stamsp for all of the elements of this card including the background music. I embossed the frame with a pearl embossing powder on a lavender craft ink. It really is a pretty look. I stamped the flower on water color paer and then colored it with water color pencils.I die cut it wirh a spellbinder die and then sponged the edge with lavender and tan ink . I added small dots of pearl pen in the centers of the flowers. I then sprayed it with goosebumps, a clear glaze with a bit of shimmer . I stamped the card with a music back ground stamp in lavender ink and then I edged it with a tan ink to age it.I cut some small strips of textured paper and layered them under the matted flower. I then added the green rayon hem tape bow at an angle on the top of the card.I found these fun flowers in with some rhinestones.
   I hope you like my card My February birth stone is Amethyst so I went with the pretty lavender on her card.
   Find some time to play in your craft room this week!
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop