Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Blue Valentine Card?


     I was playing around with my Elegant fronds background stamps from JustRtie stamps because they have a background challenge going on over on their blog.I had this pretty aqua blue paper in my scrap bin and decided to see what it looked like with brown. I must say I liked it and the blue Valentine card was born. I stamped the brown momento ink on the aqua blue paper ( I think it was a Bazzill paper) I cut it a tad smaller then my card front and attached it to the card. I die cut the ivory lacy heart and then the blue background heart and lastly I cut the filigree heart (Spellbinders die's)from gold paper as well as the word love ( paper smooches) 
  I put it all together and it made a pretty and fast Valentine or Wedding card.
     I am entering this over at Mod Squad Challenge blog and I CASED this card from a card Sue VAn De Vusse did  http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/from-the-bottom-of-my-heart. I also have entered this on JustRite stampers background stamp challenge and also Stamp T.V.'s Valentine challenge.
  Thanks for stopping.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and gorgeous dies and pattern paper used too.

Karen Hightower said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Hightower said...

This card is Gorgeous….. I love the colors & the layers. :)

Lee said...

Very pretty! Love the blue and chocolate combo! Thanks for playing with us at Mod Squad!

Kary said...

This is so pretty!! Lovely colour combo.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop