Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Antiqued Hydrangea card


This is one more card for JustRite's #114 Botanical Bliss blog challenge. I colored this flower with Copics also and air brushed around it. I added some pretty cream rhinestones to the center of the flowers.I stamped my Medallion frame with brown ink on a tiny gingham print paper and die cut it with JustRites dies designed to coordinate with their stamps and made by Spellbinders.I layered the oval and the medallion. I stamped the background of my card front with JustRites Elegant Fronds background stamp. I rounded the edges of the card and sponged them to give a more aged look. I then die cut a small green print paper with the pretty lacy rectangle die from Spellbinders. I sponged it's edges before attaching it to the card and layering the flower and medallion mat on top of some vintage lace that I added in the middle of the card..My goal was to have a vintage aged feel to this card and I think I achieved that look.
  Once again I would suggest you check out the other wonderful cards over on the JustRite blog challenge.
  Have a great day.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Sheri said...

This mix of patterns is very cool and I would never have thought to put together but it works! Thanks for sharing another card with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop