Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pretty yellow Iris card


Bold and bright that is what this card is. I stamped the iris from JustRite's Botanical Medallions set and colored it with Copic markers. I air brushed it when it was still in the die. I matted it with a pretty lacy oval and the bright and cheery yellow gingham print. I added a simple "ribbon" of diaginal striped paper to pull the whole thing together. I die cut the side of the green with a pretty Spellbinder border die and then sponged over it to "age" the ivory card stock the showed through. I love  how the iris is the star of the show on this card the green really makes it pop.
  This card was made as my second entry over at JustRite stampers #114 Botanical Bliss blog challenge.
Be sure to pop over and check out the other wonderful creations.
Thanks for stopping.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

2 comments:

Sheri said...

This one is so cheerful! Great coloring! Thanks for sharing again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Larissa Heskett said...

Wow!! Love your BEAUTIFUL Card!! Such a FUN Design with the edge Die and your patterns and coloring are just great!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop