Monday, February 10, 2014

Sweet Tweet Valentine card


 This is a fun and bright Valentine card I made with a fun Raisin Boat stamp from Tree's company #10200 I stamped it with grey momento ink and colored it with Copic markers. I added the Sweet Tweet saying with Lipstick red memonto ink. I added some glitter to the wings with a glitter pen.I die cut the bird and mats with spellbinders die's. I cut a stipe of blue dot paper and marked where it would go on the bottom of my page and then embossed the x's and o's above and below where it would go.For a pop of red I added a piece of 1/4" wide red dot washi tape above and below the embossed  lines. I stamped Hugs and Kisses( Raisin Boat Love Letters # 10226) with the Lipstick red momento ink and then went over it with the glitter pen. I punched holes on each side of the red mat and attached 2 aqua eylets on each side. I put a red bakers twine through them and attached the matted bird to the card.
  I made this for Raisn Boats Valentine Challenge # 19  and Mod Squad challenge ( hearts and glitter) 
Be sure to pop over and check out all of the fun cards the other talented paper crafters have made.
  Thanks for stopping and have some fun with your Valentine stamps this week you still have a few days!
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super adorable!

Lee said...

Just too too tooo TWEET! LOL Lovin' the little glitter heart wings!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mod Squad!

Laura Davis said...

This is adorable!
laura

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop