Monday, February 10, 2014

For you sweet and simple


I stamped the heart bouquet  ( a Gena K stamp )with grey ink and then used my momento markers to do a water color look by scribbling on the inside cover and then pick up the ink with a dove blender pen and use it to color in the heart, steam and bow. I added the saying with the grey ink. I layered it with a red mat. I embossed the card front with a simple line frame embossing folder. I used a glitter pen to go over the heart flowers.I like how this simple design turned out.
  This is made for the Mod Squad hearts and glitter challenge. I love all of the cards on the challenge, be sure to check them out for yourself.
 Thanks for stopping in.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is so sweet!
Laura

Carole R said...

This is a lovely card. Just the right amount of everything.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beauty! Love the simplicity of it but still so elegant looking.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop