Monday, January 12, 2015

MFT sketch challenge baby card


    I was so happy for Susan Opel when I saw she got a new job over at MFT . I always loved seeing her posts when she was the editor over at Paper Craft Magazine ( Which will be missed) I don't have many stamps from them but I do have several die.s.
    This is my take on the MFT sketch challenge  I used one of the Mini doily's dies for the mat under the circle. I stamped the cute frog big from Raisin Boats Loads of love stamp set. I colored it with Copic markers and used Momento ink to stamp the image and the saying. The saying is from MFT set Clearly Sentiments about Babies.
   I hope you checkout the other great cards over at MFT Sketch Challenge.
Donna
 
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Susan R. Opel said...

Yay! Thanks for playing, Donna! What a great little baby card you've made. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop