Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sweet Tweet Valentine card



    I made one more card for MFT Sketch Challenge. For this one I used the Wood plank background stamp and used a corner rounder on the corners and then stitched it to the front of my card with red thread. I die cut the vine border from red paper and then added dots of blue pearl pen. I stamped the bird and saying from Raisin Boats Tree's Company stamp set I colored it with Copic markers. I then matted it with red and aqua paper I die cut with spellbinders  oval die.s
   This is a quick and cute Valentine card that is good for a male or female,boy or girl.I hope you like this cute simple card.Be sure to check the other great cards that people made for this challenge.
   Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Susan R. Opel said...

Thanks for another fun entry, Donna!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop