Saturday, January 16, 2010

BoBunny sketch challange


I said I was going to try some more challenges this year and this is my first scrapbook page challenge.I love BoBunny's blog. Rita is one of my favorite designers and she did this sketch challenge. This is my take on it. I decided to scrapbook my daughters wallet sized Senior pictures and put them in a book of their own. The size of this book is 6"x6" I die cut it with an accucut die. I plan to use challenges to design the pages to take me out of my box so this it the first one and I am liking it.You can check out more pages on the Bo Bunny sight http://bobunny.blogspot.com/2010/01/join-us-in-layout-sketch.html.
Thanks for stopping.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me"
Erma Bombeck
Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop