Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have Valentines on the brain





I have gotten into the Valentine spirit. I guess it it the snow out side and me packing away my Christmas decorations that has me thinking fresh bright cheery Valentine projects. I usually hang hearts on an white Easter tree we have and put out a few red and pink decorations to cheer things up in the house. I looks so empty when I take down all of my Christmas decorations. So these add a few touches of whimsy in the house.
I have two cards and a fancy treat box to share with you. I uses a combination of old stamps I had from several different sets to put the frog card together.You will notice it has an inside view. I decided to do the Start to Finish challenge over at Moxie Fab. It was a great challenge to get me to make the inside of my cards look as fun as the outside. I will be doing more of that it really dose add a lot to the over all card.
The one with 4 circles is also an eclectic bunch of stamps brought back from the dark cupboard I have kept them in for several years now. I love to try to use the things I have even thought it is fun to buy the new temptations that are out there. ( I still do that don't get me wrong.) The box is me playing with some scraps I had and my favorite toys my spellbinders die's.
I hope these inspire you and get you thinking Valentines Day!
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me"
Erma Bombeck
Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop