Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More challenges with a Valentine theme


I am really on roll with doing Challenges. Guess it is because I know I will get busy again soon and won't be able to do as many. Today I have a Valentine Cards again. I had stamped these images from a friend months ago and finally I colored them and now put them into a card.This is my take on Sketch 47 over at Card Patterns blog. Nina over at Stamp TV is the sponsor this week.IO love her designs.
Thanks for stopping by.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me"
Erma Bombeck
Writer

2 comments:

dstandard said...

What a pretty card and image!

whoistracy said...

This is so sweet! I love all the pink you used.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop