Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Well I am up to another challenge. This time it is a Font Challenge by Justrite stampers.I am still in the Valentine mood so this is a Valentine bag topper.
- I die cut the bag topper ( Accucut) from glossy white paper.
- I selected some pink inks mostly Brilliance and one Pallete ink.
- I used my fonts to spell out the word love some vertical and some horizontal I then stamped them randomly on my bag topper leaving spaces to add some die cut hearts I cut used my spellbinders dies.
- Last by not least I added some bling with some flower rhinstones.
From a scale from 1-10 I would say this was a 3 for skill. the main thing was to be sure you did not get any ink on the edges of your stamps and the other was to stamp straight.It took relitivly a small amount of time and it would be a great way to do several projects as you would have everything all set to go with the next ones.
I hope you enjoyed my take on this challenge and that it inspires you to do some of your own projects.
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me"