Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun Bright outside my box


This is my take on the Card Positioning challenge #150
- I stamped and colored the truck and dogs (SU) with copic markers.I used some bright TAC paper I had not used because it is such bright primary colors I usually do not use but I have a new grand nephew so I need some boy cards and I thought this would be fun!
Thanks for stopping and I hope you get inspired to play today!
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me"
Erma Bombeck
Writer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
Great job on your card!
So glad you were inspired to play along.

Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop