Monday, August 6, 2012

Christmas really?? It is a Justrite Challenge

 I love a challenge and Justrite has a fun Christmas one going on right now. Here is my take on a gift box I die cut with an Accucut die Convertables box #1 It is nice for a big cookie or some homemade bark candy.
I covered the top of the box with a piece of printed paper. I then stamped the ornaments and die cut the ornaments I used the Spellbinders dies that work with this set. I used momento Rhubarb ink and then colored them with copic markers and stamped the sayings with the green ink to pull it all together. I edged them with a sponge and the red ink to give a vintage feel. ( I love doing this) I misted the cover and ornaments with a shimmer spray. I made some small bows from a sheer green ribbon and attached the on top of the ornaments. I attached the ornaments with foam tape to the top of the box.I added a touch or bling with a glitter pen I also did this on the snowflakes that were on the box. This is a very easy project that makes a little something gift into a you "shouldn't have gift".I just love making and giving home made gifts to show people how much I appreciate them and what they mean to our family.
I hope you enjoy my Christmas project and that it inspires you to get going on a few of your own.
Donna

" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Very cool! Nice to see you making good use of those new ornament stamps!! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop