Friday, August 10, 2012

Gears and Birthdays?


 Gears and Birthdays? I had to make some Masculine cards and was playing around with Raisin Boats Get it in Gear set. I randomly stamped the gears with various Momento inks on a strip of white paper. I then cut it to fit the card and matted it with some of the colors I used for the gears. I stamped the Happy Birthday( You said it set) after coloring it with Momento markers and hoofing on it.This was a fast card but I really like how it turned out. This same technique can be done with random flowers too and it looks really nice.
   So get out your ink pads out and use them with your own stamps to create a nice simple card or a bunch of them to have in your card box for when you need some.
  This was done for Raisin Boats Birthday Challenge, pop on over and see what else fellow stampers have done.
   Find some time to play today.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop