Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Season's greetings


     One more fun and fast gift box. This time I die cut the square matchbox's using a Accucut Die. I cut a piece of printed paper to make a fun mat. I also edged it with a sponge and red ink to give it a vintage feel. I stamped the saying from JustRites Christmas Antique Labels One and die cut it with a spellbinders die and then edged it with a sponge and red ink.I attached it to the top of the box with foam tape to make it stand out. A fun and fast project you can change up with different paper as well as different colored ink.
      Pop over to JustRite's Blog to see more great projects people have done for this Christmas Challenge.
Thanks for stopping in to see what I am up to.
Donna


 " When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

1 comment:

Sheri said...

More great box templates AND new stamps...LOVE IT! Thanks for joining again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop