Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Did I say Christmas again???

 
   Here is another vintage feel Gift box I made with JustRite's new Christmas stamps Noel Christmas Ornaments and Christmas Antique Labels One I stamped them with red ink and then colored the ornament with copic markers.I used the spellbinders ornament die to cut out the ornament and I hand cut the Merry Christmas label. I added it to the top of the ornament with foam tape. I die cut the poinsettia's using a spellbinders die and then sponging them with red ink before taking it out of the die. I also edged them with a sponge to give them a vintage feel.
     I die cut the box with an Accucut die. I then stamped the box with versa mark ink on JustRite's Shabby Music  background stamp.
  I hope you like my deep wine and green vintage feel gift bag.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

2 comments:

Marge said...

LOVE all your great Christmas gift packaging ideas!!!

Sheri said...

So glad we inspired you to get so many holiday gift packaging ready! Thanks for sharing another creation with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop