Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Olive green and Wine opposites attract card


 Here is my Olive green and wine opposites attract card that I did for the JustRite challenge Opposites attract #079. I used the barn stamp and colored it with copic markers. I used JustRites A day in the county stamp set. I die cut it with Spellbinders oval dies as well as the wine mat. I then embossed the olive green with  wood grain embossing folder and die cut it with JustRites Nested Oval Medallion Labels by Spellbinders. I then die cut the wine paper with JustRite Antique Labels One Dies by spellbinders and I cut it in 1/2 and put it under the matted barn after adding metal accents. I ran the card through an embossing folder and then sponged over it with distress ink  and then attached the matted Barn.
 A warm Masculine card for Birthdays or Get Well or Just a note.
I hope you like this simple card and its take on Opposites attract. Be sure to stop over and see the other projects the other talented stampers have made for this challenge.
Donna
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say,"I used everything you gave me" Erma Bombeck Writer

3 comments:

Sheri said...

This is FABULOUS! I love all the texture! Thanks for sharing another card with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Aleksandra said...

Lovely card! Beautiful coloring! And so many projects you shared! Great work!

Have a nice day!
Aleksandra

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

love how you've done the background, thanks for the love over at Moxie Fab World.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop